End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Whether you are an Estate Agent, a Landlord/lady or a Tenant, our end of tenancy cleaning and pre-let cleaning service is just what you need.
For the tenant, we work to an agreed checklist by visiting the property with you and providing a written quote of the price and schedule. We guarantee that the cleaning work carried out will be at the standard to help get your deposit back. Unlike other companies, we carry out the cleaning according to the moving-in inventory. In the unlikely event of there being a problem, simply let us know on completion or within two working days, and we will return to clean the agreed area(s) free of charge.
As an Estate Agent, Landlord/lady or letting agent, you have many other things to be dealing with – so call us and we’ll manage the whole clean, professionally and within your timescales, however long or short.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
- All rooms vacuumed
- All wooden/tiled floors washed
- Kitchen/Utility thoroughly cleaned – including inside cupboards/drawers and cupboard/drawer fronts, sinks, taps, tiled areas, appliances, domestic oven/hob clean and light fittings
- Bathroom(s)/toilets thoroughly cleaned – including inside cabinets and cabinet fronts, toilet/bidet, sink, bath, shower, screens, taps, tiled areas, towel rails, radiator and light fittings
- Skirting boards, windowsills, cornices, ceilings, light fittings, shelving dusted
- Paintwork and radiators cleaned
- Windows (inside) cleaned
- The end of tenancy service clean will be completed according to the instructions detailed and agreed in the estimate of service
- We do NOT price by the hour but by the job
- We operate a secure key-holding service and, when required, can collect keys and return them on completion of the clean
- Our work is carried out according to the moving-in inventory. On completion, if the inventory clerk finds anything unsatisfactory we will rectify the job at no extra cost